Buena Mano

Posted by emj | Friday, March 20, 2009 | | 0 comments »

Months after starting an online store on multiply (Proud Prints), I have at last had my first customer. Yesterday he deposited the payment through my BPI account. After seeing the payment, I  also activated my enrollment for BPI express online so it would be more convenient for me to see my transactions online. After returning home, I booked for a pickup (today) using Xend. Then I spent the whole day making the Proud Prints Bag Tag order, making the freebies, printing the airway bill and other things so I wouldn't have problems the next day. Then it was the big day. I got worried because I booked for a pickup before 12 noon and it was already noon but still nobody came. I thought of asking help using Xend Chat support but during that time, it was already offline. I waited until about 12:15, somebody from xend with a motorcycle came and I was relieved. I was shocked to find out that the pickup was only P41. A lot cheaper than commuting and doing meet-ups. What a day! This could be the start of something exciting for Proud Prints.

0 comments